Quick Photo from our Thanksgiving 10K!

>> Thursday, November 22, 2012

So Pharmie, Henry, and I are back home after the "Fast Before the Feast" 10K this morning. We've got a fun race report to share on Monday with you all (I think Henry's going to write it), but for now, here's a photo of Henry running with me around mile 1.5:

Digging for more raisins running in 8th place overall.

Back with a full report on Monday. I think my wife PRed!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!


Rachel Elizabeth 10:16 AM, November 22, 2012  

It was nice meeting you both and running with Pharmie! Thanks for pushing me, I needed it!

Steve Stenzel 11:10 AM, November 22, 2012  

Nice meeting you, Rachel! Glad you had a good race! Happy Thanksgiving!!

CautiouslyAudacious 2:33 PM, November 22, 2012  

Sounds like you guys had an awesome race!!! I'm still recovering... Happy THanksgiving!!

Curt 10:39 AM, November 23, 2012  

Hey, just came across your blog...really cool to come across those runners who write post run/race reports. I'm just starting out myself, but blogging to keep me accountable and track my progress.

Just curious...what kind of stroller do you run with?



Steve Stenzel 10:47 AM, November 23, 2012  

Curt, we have an Ironman BOB Stroller. It's great! Here's a write-up I did about it after I'd be using it for a while:


I've logged about 900 running miles this year, and nearly HALF of them have been with my son and that stroller. It's fantastic!

Andrew Kronschnabel 4:15 PM, November 24, 2012  

Pretty demoralizing having you rip past me with a damn stroller. Nice race though!

Andrew Kronschnabel 4:17 PM, November 24, 2012  

Also, in response to Curt above, the Bob is the best on the market Don't waste your time/$ on anything else.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!


Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2016 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.