Instagram of the Day: Seeing the Last of the Fall Colors While Running with Henry

>> Saturday, October 20, 2012

Henry and I went on an unexpected 10 miler almost 2 weeks ago when he was crabby (teething pains) and needed a nap. We got to see some of the final fall colors down below the Franklin Ave Bridge on the St. Paul side of the river:


"Henry and I enjoying some fall colors on a 10 miler yesterday along the Mississippi."

More recently, we took the same route for an 8.5 miler after class, and I snapped a photo at the same spot:


"Autumn run along the Mississippi."

I hoping for a winter like last year with little snow and warmer temps so Henry and I can keep running!

Remember, just about 48 hours left to become a "Steve in a Speedo" fan on Facebook to be in the running for "Hansons Marathon Method." Happy weekend!

1 comments:

Cinthia 10:30 PM, October 21, 2012  

Hi, Steve and Pharmy and Henry:
I'm in Nebraska (we're almost neighbors!)on a writing residency and my run today looked just like yours. So exciting to see leaves and experience a "real" autumn. My pics aren't as good as yours, though.
(It's 30 degrees back in Alaska, hee, hee.)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.