Trinona Time Trial Tonight, Trinona Triathlon Tomorrow!!

>> Saturday, June 09, 2012

Well, we made it to Winona!! I'm currently blogging from the bathroom of my hotel room, because Henry's sleeping in our room. I just wanted to share a few photos from the first ever Trinona Time Trial that took place tonight!


Dave, the race director, getting things kicked off.


Part of the bluff in the background!


My cutie Henry with my cousin Grace (his baby-sitter for tomorrow's race).

The TT followed a rolling road for about a mile, and then turned up the infamous Garvin Heights. Even though that road was closed to traffic tonight, Grace was pretty impressed when we were driving by and they waved everyone past, but then said, "Oh, that's Steve... let him through!" She now (wrongly) thinks I'm "somebody." :)

Anyway, here's a photo from about 1/3 to 1/2 way up that hill:



As we drove up it, Grace kept saying "You have to BIKE this tomorrow in the MIDDLE of your race?!?"

I put a lot more photos from the Trinona Time Trial in THIS SLIDESHOW in an Examiner article just now. So check it out! And wish me luck tomorrow!! Back with a report early next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.