Friday Funny 337: Absurd Sports-Related Screen-Grabs

>> Friday, June 08, 2012

Just some more fun stuff from Jockular:


Oops.


Agreed.


It's always something.


Umm... what?


Bad spot for that bar.


I sometimes feel the same way about Tony Romo.


At a Vikings game. Of course.


No comment.


I vote YES.


We all gotta start somewhere...


I see all sports commentators like this.


Being from Minnesota, I take offense.


Possibly the best ESPN sign ever.


Again, of course this happened at a Vikings game.


I wish I'd get a penalty for that.

3 comments:

Kristin,  12:56 PM, June 08, 2012  

As a journalist who once witnessed a placeholder get published -- HILARIOUS. LOL'd at "minor league guy on third" and "aaaaaag."

Lee 1:38 PM, June 08, 2012  

I found something to make your brick workouts shorter and more productive: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reyt3uiQqI8&feature=player_embedded#!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.