Friday Funny 332: I Hate My Parents

>> Friday, June 01, 2012

No, I don't hate MY parents... it's just the name of a funny tumblr page. Most (but not all) of these images are from "I Hate My Parents."


Yep, that looks safe.


I'm no expert, but shouldn't that cake be ANYTHING but white?


Awesome.


Father-of-the-year.


I'd do something like this. You all know it.


Ouch.


There's NOTHING "common-sense" about puberty. Nothing.


That seems only fair.


No comment.


Umm... what?


Dear Lord. Is this common for tantrums?


This will be my son someday.



Finally, these last 2 aren't from "I Hate My Parents," but they're still pretty good. I imagine that this is similar to the difference in notes my wife and I will write for our son someday:


I don't know HOW many times I've already told Henry "Do not smoke the stank."

And I think many parents will agree with this definition:



3 comments:

Carolina John 8:17 AM, June 01, 2012  

Oh, give baldy your tit. That's rich. My brother's wife just gave birth to their first kid on thursday, I have to share that with her.

Have a great weekend Steve!

B. Kramer 10:39 AM, June 01, 2012  

Not only did they get the girl a cake for her first period, they spelled "period" wrong. Slow clap. Cheers!

RFalkenrath 3:50 PM, June 01, 2012  

I only hope our 20 month old son keeps his poo in his diapers while throwing a fit. I would have to burn the house down and start over.

www.Man-Versus-Triathlon.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.