A Family Appearance in 'Run Minnesota' Magazine!

>> Saturday, June 16, 2012

Well, our NAMES made it at least...

We recently got our May/June issue of "Run Minnesota" Magazine put out by the Minnesota Distance Running Association (MDRA).



One of the races listed in the "race results" section was the Lake Johanna 4 Mile:



And here's me, Henry, and Momma all listed in the results:



That was the first race I ran with Henry in the stroller, so we finished at the same time. If you missed that race report written by my sassy little Henry, CLICK HERE to read about him being pushed for 4 hilly miles by me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.