Friday Funny 316: Pick-Up Lines for Runners

>> Friday, April 27, 2012

Top 20 Pick-up Lines for Runners (via Run The Edge):

1. Dang it! My coach told me not to get my heart rate over 160 today but then I saw you!
2. What’s your PR (Personal Record)? If you go out with me, you will be mine!
3. You can stop chasing your dreams. I am right here.
4. Was that an earthquake or are you rocking this run?
5. You run like DSL. How can I get high-speed access?
6. Roses are red, violets are blue, would you mind if I ran with you?
7. Do you know karate? ‘Cause you have a great finishing kick!
8. (At the end of a race) I am like chocolate pudding. I look like crap but I am sweet as can be!
9. I hope there’s a fireman around, ’cause you’re smokin’ fast!
10. Apart from being a running gear model, what do you do for a living?
11. I am not sure if it was this run or you that just took my breath away.
12. You run faster than my nose in allergy season!
13. Since distance equals velocity times time, let’s let velocity or time approach infinity, because I want to run all the way with you. (For the nerdy runner.)
14. My love for you is like an ultra-marathon. It goes on and on.
15. Your voice is so beautiful, you make fartleks sound appealing.
16. When it comes to love I am in it for the long run. Want to join me?
17. On a scale of 1 -10 you are a 26.2!
18. When I log my run in my journal today, it will say I ran 10 miles with my future wife/husband.
19. My name is Garmin. Will you take me running every day?
20. Excuse me... Do these shorts make me look fast?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.