Friday Funny 312: Pregnancy Questions Answered

>> Friday, April 20, 2012

Pharmie's sister and her hubby (Steph and Jon) just had a baby this week! Here's Jon with little Evelyn:




Pharmie, our niece Evelyn, our little Henry, and me


Henry and Evie! Henry's no longer the little one!

So in honor of that, I have to share this. I found a bad photo of this online this last week... so I re-typed it just so I could share it.

Pregnancy and Women

PREGNANCY Q&A & MORE!

Q: Should I have a baby after 35?
A: No, 35 children is enough.

Q: I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move?
A: With any luck, right after he finishes college.

Q: What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's sex?
A: Childbirth.

Q: My wife is five months pregnant and so moody that sometimes she's borderline irrational.
A: So what's your question?

Q: My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel during labour, but pressure. Is she right?
A: Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.

Q: When is the best time to get an epidural?
A: Right after you find out you're pregnant.

Q: Is there any reason I have to be in the delivery room while my wife is in labour?
A: Not unless the word 'alimony' means anything to you.

Q: Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth?
A: Yes, pregnancy.

Q: So I have to have a baby shower?
A: Not if you change the baby's diaper very quickly.

Q: Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to feel and act normal again?
A: When the kids are in college.

3 comments:

TriMOEngr 2:52 PM, April 20, 2012  

Congrats on the birth of your niece. I hope they live close enough that you can get lots of cutie patootie Henry and Evie pics!

Carolina John 9:31 AM, April 23, 2012  

Big congrats to the brosef. Your questions and answers are spot on.

Amy 12:40 PM, April 27, 2012  

They are adorable! I have a little one and I'm pregnant now so I really got a laugh out of your post. I am having my second child and honestly can't imagine having 35 children (and I'm still laughing at all the double meanings - need that laugh right now!)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.