Friday Funny 303: I Love Cycling!

>> Friday, March 30, 2012

I'm not one to really share random Facebook pages that I think are funny, but I stumbled across a good one this week. It's called I Love Cycling, and here are some pretty funny photos that they've recently posted on their wall:


The dangers of rural riding!


Whoa.


Good idea... in theory.


Bike route. Yeah. Sure.






Yes! I'd love to get wet try this!




Ummm... you might be there a while.


Nice set-up!



This reminds me... April is when 30 Day of Biking takes place. It was a local initiative that took off a few years ago. I loosely took part 2 years ago, and it was a good jump-start for me - it got me on my bike a lot early in the season. Check out their website and follow them on twitter.

Happy weekend!!

4 comments:

lawsuit loan 4:12 PM, March 30, 2012  

Nice photos! I enjoy them very much! Hope to see more photos soon

nrmrvrk 11:01 PM, March 30, 2012  

great collection of pictures. Love your Friday Funnies.

The red circle means "NO" in most European countries the same way that we use a circle with a slash here in the US so it's actually saying "No bikes!"

TriMOEngr 8:48 AM, March 31, 2012  

Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing all the "funny" you come across!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.