Friday Funny 239: Facebook Un-Friending

>> Friday, November 04, 2011

Why does the phrase "only in Iowa" pop into my head as I read this:



Jeez... Jennifer is going to have a LOT of "acquaintances" who will now awkwardly still be her Facebook friend for fear of death-by-fire. Wow.

In case you need a guide to what's appropriate and inappropriate Facebook behavior, I found this handy chart for you:



Hope that helps clear things up!

(True story regarding that 3rd point above: I once un-friended a high-school classmate because she asked me to join some sort of "Twilight" group on FB. Fo reals.)

4 comments:

Ironman By Thirty 7:20 AM, November 04, 2011  

You still joined the Twilight group didn't you??? It's ok, you can admit it. You are among friends.

kristen 7:59 AM, November 04, 2011  

You're totally team Jacob aren't you...

16 Chickens 8:28 AM, November 04, 2011  

I'm so going to share this on facebook.

CautiouslyAudacious 9:32 AM, November 04, 2011  

Love it! Gonna go post it on FB now :-) Someone needed some anger management classes huh?

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.