Henry's Baptized!!

>> Saturday, October 01, 2011

It's been a fun morning of family fun! This morning, Henry was baptized at St. Mark's in St. Paul:


Pharmie, Henry, and I
(His gown was made by Pharmie's Mom out of her wedding dress!)






Pharmie and Henry after the service

The TC 10 Mile and TC Marathon are TOMORROW!! I'm off to pick up the farm animal outfits!! And YES, Henry has an outfit too!!

Watch my Twitter feed for updates tomorrow morning! Pharmie's brothers are running the 10 Mile too (Mike is running it for the first time!), and Pharmie is going for her 12th straight TC Marathon! Oh, and if you're a local, watch Fox 9 Sunday Morning News tomorrow morning - I was told there's a chance I'll be interviewed right after I finish!

Wish us luck! Now, off to pick up a chicken, cow, and raccoon outfit.....

5 comments:

That Pink Girl 5:18 PM, October 01, 2011  

Aw, what an exciting day for Henry! He looks like he is taking it all in stride. Good luck to both of y'all tomorrow!

TriMOEngr 7:19 PM, October 01, 2011  

Beautiful family shots. Best wishes to you both tomorrow on your races.

CoachLiz 10:28 AM, October 02, 2011  

That is pretty darn special that the Christening gown was made out of Pharmie's wedding dress.

Hope you two have amazing races today and I look forward to reading about it!

SteveQ 12:18 PM, October 02, 2011  

Were you wearing the Bowlful of Sunshine shorts under the street clothes?

I arrived at TCM after you went by and left before Pharmie would've arrived - hope you both did well.

{will run for margaritas} 6:00 PM, October 02, 2011  

This is great, I love all of the pictures. And Henry is super cute! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.