Topless and Bottomless at the Duathlon

>> Sunday, May 01, 2011

If you're wondering how the "battle of the sexes" turned out yesterday, you'll just have to wait one more day. I'll post my Cannon Falls Duathlon Race Report tomorrow.

In the meantime, here's a photo of me and Julie within 100 meters of each other on the bike:



And here are 2 more photos from the race just to wet your appetite (you've gotta come back for more tomorrow). Here are Matt and I changing out of our wet, cold clothes after the race:





Ahhh yes. A pantless photo of Matt. Your day is now complete.

You're welcome.

Full race report tomorrow! Happy weekend!!

5 comments:

kristen 8:49 AM, May 01, 2011  

My day is definitely now complete. Can't wait for the race report.

swimfin 9:27 AM, May 01, 2011  

Tell Matt he needs a bigger towel for the deck change.

Rachel 10:02 AM, May 01, 2011  

The snoopy boxers make the shot.

Mark 2:49 PM, May 01, 2011  

I think those shorts should be the next giveaway...

Richelle 10:42 PM, May 01, 2011  

Those shorts just made my day!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.