Weekend Updates

>> Saturday, March 12, 2011

MY HEEL IS O.K.
Just "ok." It felt FINE during my 3 mile treadmill run on Wednesday. Then it was a little achy the next day. It's achy at times, and the pain is LOW at the base of my heel, which isn't great news. I'm getting ready to head out for an easy 4 mile run, and we'll see how that goes.


VIRTUAL "RUN FOR CHRISTCHURCH" 5K.
I'm heading out shortly to run with some friends and strangers as a way to raise money for the earthquake victims in Christchurch, NZ. I'll have photos from the run early next week. Click here to donate to the New Zealand Red Cross.

If you're not running with us in a few minutes, but you ARE planning on running this weekend, wear your black and red for Christchurch, and send me your photo! I'll include you in our "race report!"


PHARMIE IS STILL DOING GOOD!
She's coming to terms with getting bigger, and I keep telling her that's NORMAL! Here she is last weekend on her trainer at 26 weeks:


Aaaaaaaaa-DORABLE!!


RECENT EXAMINER ARTICLES.
I haven't written many Examiner articles lately, but here are a few. (And you can always become a fan of the St. Paul Triathlon Examiner on Facebook to get my articles in your FB News Feed.)

- Local tri shop named one of the top triathlon retailers in the US.

- Some great benefits to joining a local tri club.

- Local race photographer earns top honors for 2 of his triathlon photos.


SONY MP3 PLAYER GIVEAWAY UPDATE.
The people at Sony gave me a link to share regarding the 2 MP3 players I gave away last week. Go to this link to get the MP3 player for $48.99 instead of $60.00: http://www.sony.com/runningmate


NEW GIVEAWAY NEXT WEEK.
This will be a good one! Make sure to stop back for that. Here's a hit....



That's a pretty big "hint".... ;)

Happy weekend!

5 comments:

Tri-James 12:54 PM, March 12, 2011  

You need a Pharmie blog fund donate button. (from your twitter feed).

Steve Stenzel 2:30 PM, March 12, 2011  

HA! That's a great idea! Let's keep her "funded" so she can afford to keep wearing bras! ;)

I love you, Pharmie!!!

Matt 3:07 PM, March 12, 2011  

A cyclops! Bravo on scoring a mythical creature!

Julie 3:39 PM, March 12, 2011  

Yep she looks pretty cute!

Hope the heel is ok after your run and can't wait for the give away...I'm do a win somewhere! :)

RunningLaur 10:59 PM, March 13, 2011  

Pharmie's so cute, and your adoration is so cute :)

and bike trainer? yes, please!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.