Friday Funny 165: That's What She Said

>> Friday, March 04, 2011

I love my cousins.

One of my cousins (on my Mom's side) sent me this image last week. It's from the 2010 Go! St. Louis Marathon last April:



And one of my other cousins (on my Dad's side) is in Australia for "school," and she keeps posting photos on Facebook like this:



Jeez... I hope that's on backwards....

Let me repeat again, I love my cousins. ;)

Happy weekend!

If you haven't already done so, make sure to scroll down to Tuesday's post (or click here) and leave a comment on that post to be entered to win 1 of 2 Sony Walkman MP3 Players!

1 comments:

Kim 3:45 PM, March 04, 2011  

anytime i can throw a little "that's what she said", i get a good laugh out of it. great sign!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.