"Steve in a Speedo" Forcasts the Weather

>> Sunday, January 23, 2011

I just got home, and I had 3 messages saying a local weather man used one of my photos on his blog. Of course I was curious right away! I found this on Paul Douglas' blog:



And Paul is 100% right by saying "You won't believe how good 20 lousy degrees can feel after what we've all just been through." Love it!

One of my friends who Facebooked me said "You should put a picture of Paul Douglas on your blog." Well, since Paul put ME on his blog, here's a photo of PAUL on my blog:



Now we're even. ;)

This is perfect timing for tomorrow's post: tomorrow I'll have photos from a 14 mile run with temps well below zero. Check back for that. Have a great week!

4 comments:

Unknown 3:54 PM, January 23, 2011  

you should make that your new profile pic all over :D

Unknown 7:05 PM, January 23, 2011  

Your picture is SO much better than Paul's. Awesome!

Matt Ellenberger 8:38 AM, January 24, 2011  

Its supposed to be 27 today, I think I'm going to run shirtless and sun tan on my roof today

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.