Winner of the "Bootyshaking Bike-Off"

>> Monday, November 08, 2010

There were 3 ladies who entered videos in order to try to win some SWEET biking gear:

SUGOI RPM BIKE SHORTS with sweet compression technology.

GU CHOMPS to keep the energy going!

RYDERS SEEKERS for biking or running.

ROAD ID to keep you safe.




Well, the video "It's a Hard Knock Life" eeked out the win by 1.5 percentage points!! Here's the winning video as voted on by all of you:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmj8zfOfIdA

Christine, I hope you enjoy your new gear from SUGOI, RYDERS, and ROAD ID, as well as your tasty GU CHOMPS!


(This image has nothing to do with anything, but I just wanted to post it....)

2 comments:

Thomas 1:56 PM, November 08, 2010  

I take it the SUGOI'S RPM bike shorts are not available for purchase yet. I can't find them on the website.

Steve Stenzel 2:01 PM, November 08, 2010  

Nope, Thomas, they are BRAND new! I still haven't tried them myself!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.