Results of the "Beard Poll"

>> Sunday, November 14, 2010

Apparently, someone in Puerto Rico is concerned that my beard is going to slow me down too much in the race today:



So Pharmie felt pretty good when the poll first opened: the option "Your wife hates it. Because you love her, SHAVE IT OFF" was winning by quite a bit. Then, slowly but surely, "It amuses me. KEEP IT" started creeping up. That ended up being the winner.

Because I DO love my wife, the beard is going to go away shortly. But it's been fun.

OK, off to the races!! I'm heading to an indoor tri with 3 members of the CVA Tri Club in a matter of minutes!! Back with a report tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous,  10:00 AM, November 14, 2010  

Have fun!! I've never done an indoor tri but always wanted to. Best of luck!

Kate 1:18 PM, November 14, 2010  

My husband is also working on his beard as it is " no shave November". He always ends up shaving off the neck beard and then slowly shaves bits and pieces until it is a goatee and then a soul patch and then thankfully it is December.

PS I am glad it's going for Pharmie's sake! ;)

Cinthia 4:45 PM, November 14, 2010  

Wait! You forgot Alaska on your beard polling map (and hey, I voted yesterday).
Please don't snub us. We exist, truly! We run, even in the winter. Even in the snow and darkness.
And we're much cooler than Puerto Rico 'cause we've got more bad-ass dudes with really big and really messy (sometimes with food caught in it!) beards.

Anonymous,  6:53 PM, November 14, 2010  

I think you'll find that internet polls are binding legal contracts so you do have to keep the beard.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.