>> Thursday, November 11, 2010
So I started getting lazy about 3 weeks ago: I stopped shaving. Then, when I decided to shave, I just shaved my neck.
Yep, it was becoming a beard. And Pharmie didn't really approve.
Here's how it looked last night at 7:00 pm, after I got done teaching class:
Awkward self-shot shifty-eyed profile photo
Close-up of the goods
I want your input. DOES IT STAY, OR DOES IT GO?
I created a poll for you to vote. You can choose 1 or 2 answers before hitting "Cast Your Vote" below. So read these through, pick 1 or 2, and cast your vote:
• "That looks nice." Generic (and probably fake) compliment.
• "Oh! A beard!" I can't tell which way you're going with that statement.
• "I like your beard." Straight up Ke$ha reference.
• "It makes you look older!" That's only OK to say to 8th graders.
• "It makes you look skinner!" Yeah. Nice. Because I WANT to look gaunt.
Anyway, I may or may not follow the advice of the most popular answer, but I WILL take it into consideration for sure. So please vote above! (Poll open through Saturday evening.)