Friday Funny 128: 2 Videos (Twirled and Non-Twirled)

>> Friday, November 05, 2010

This is totally sophomoric and immature. But since you're reading my blog, you must be into things like that....

Watch this pair of videos!

The first one is something I think most people have done. (At least those people who have been around a Mac with a built in iSight.) It's a video of a woman making funny faces with the "twirl" effect.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muc0kaQtCMU

That video is kinda funny, but it gets better........

Now, AFTER watching the first one, watch this next video. Someone removed the "twirl" effect, and now she just looks crazy. I've watched this a few times, and I always laugh so hard I cry. Especially at the 0:40 - 0:42 mark and the 1:14 - 1:19 mark. And at the 1:28 - 1:44 mark, I nearly wet myself. Seriously.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0PAgrm8nqg

This poor, poor, hilarious woman.

If you need a few more videos to watch, remember to vote for your favorite video in the "Bootyshaking Bike-Off." CLICK HERE to vote!

Happy Weekend!!

10 comments:

Lisa,  5:02 PM, November 05, 2010  

i've been in the library slaving away for the past few hours (Friday night, awful), and this had me nearly crying. Thank you for making my night less miserable.

Pretend this is real 5:26 PM, November 05, 2010  

That just made my day so much better.

Anonymous,  6:37 PM, November 05, 2010  

Oh man this is the BEST! My husband and I are sitting here crying from laughing so hard, my stomach and face hurt from cracking up!!! THANKS!

The Triathlon Rx 7:28 PM, November 05, 2010  

Oh my fricking GOODNESS!! That is HILARIOUS!! I think i might have choked and swallowed water down my trachea. Hahhahaha I may possibly be trying this out tomorrow.

Kat 9:02 PM, November 05, 2010  

OMG I will never recover from seeing these!! I nearly had a heart attack from laughing so hard!

Now I have to go watch them again.....

Steve Stenzel 6:52 AM, November 06, 2010  

Saturday morning at 6:51 am - I'm getting ready to teach a workshop today. And I about died watching this again! All that stuff she does with her face around the 1:30 point in the second video is SO GREAT!! ;)

Shawn 7:45 AM, November 06, 2010  

Great way to start my weekend....too funny!!!!!

Ryan 7:52 AM, November 06, 2010  

The cruelty of removing the distortion is hilarious! Tard! Ha!

Regina 9:44 PM, November 08, 2010  

I am still crying. My husband and I were cracking up. This is hilarity at it's finest!

majorcane 5:10 PM, November 12, 2010  

Did you try and watch both at the same time....oh man way too funny.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.