>> Sunday, October 10, 2010
• Sunday, 10/3: My last coached “workout:” the TC 10 Mile. I jogged a LITTLE afterwards, cheered like a mad-man for a few hours for the marathon runners, and stretched in the PM.
• Monday, 10/4: Absolutely. Nothing. And proud of it. ;)
• Tuesday, 10/5: 50 minutes of my old routine of weights and core at the Y. And some nice stretching and foam rolling.
• Wednesday, 10/6: Nothing. And still lovin’ it.
• Thursday, 10/7: Easy 4.4 mile run and some stretching. Just worked out the legs down Summit Ave and enjoyed the evening.
• Friday, 10/8: 90 minutes of mountain biking with my buddy Aaron. We met at his house, rode out to Theo Wirth, did the “out” section of trails followed by 3 loops on the main trail. Aaron's GREAT on those trails, and it was fun to follow him and push myself. My legs were a little tired on the third lap. I brought my former coach with me for the ride:
Yellow, purple, and orange peppers from our garden (and baby carrots)
ready for chicken tikka masala post-ride. Coach would have approved. ;)
Leaving St. Paul
Matt out in the country
BEAUTIFUL fall day! (That’s Matt WAY in the distance.)
Pharmie stopped at our 21 mile turn-around