The Outcome of the Throw-Down

>> Sunday, September 05, 2010

Jenny and I were going head-to-head at yesterday’s race. (Read about the duel 3 posts down.) We battled through run, bike, run, bike, and run:



At the end, we “hugged it out”:



Well, the official results and splits aren’t out yet, but Jenny was the first female and about 6th or 7th overall!! But I was able to sneak in as 4th overall and actually take Jenny down! I didn’t think I could do it! (And neither did most people at the race!)

In the end, it didn't matter how the race shaped up - we all celebrated with post-race cupcakes!!


Jenny, Erik, and Julie with a box of cupcakes!

Back with the full report and lots of photos tomorrow!

4 comments:

RW 6:39 AM, September 05, 2010  

congrats on your big win.

jenny seems like a bad-ass...does she have a blog?

Keith 8:36 AM, September 05, 2010  

Steve, I'm disappointed in you. A hug, and you didn't get your arms around her, or a hand on that totally bootylicious butt? What is this world coming to? Great race to both of you!

I love these photos of runners with both feet off the ground. I aspire to get both my feet off the ground long enough for such a photo.

CoachLiz 9:14 PM, September 05, 2010  

What I want to know is if you followed your coach's instructions and you ran hard enough to puke.

Amytrigirl (aka Amybee) 10:03 PM, September 05, 2010  

congrats to you Steve! I was rooting for you!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.