Friday Funny 115: Dance Dance Revolution

>> Friday, September 17, 2010

The day before the Rev3 Cedar Point race, Chris and I decided to try "Dance Dance Revolution." It wasn't pretty. You can hear Robby barking out orders in the background, and JP giving us some "color commentary." Thanks guys. Thanks.


Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65_2u99g5dM

We appear to get a little "better" as we go, but then near the very end, I look a little "special." Dang.

I think DDR inflates their scores worse than pinball. I don't know HOW Chris and I ended up with 11 million and 17 million points!!



Hey coach, that counts as cross training, right?...

At least I think we're better than THIS guy...


Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BGTQBvqTqs

.... but we're WAY behind THIS guy:


Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S_9tlA9ftQ

7 comments:

Sun Runner 7:15 AM, September 17, 2010  

I guess what they say is true: you can lead a white guy through the moves, but you can't make him dance.

(confession: I've never done DDR, either, so I would probably look just as awkward.)

Iron Girl Nyhus 8:10 AM, September 17, 2010  

Looks like you got a little more into it than Chris :)

Julie D 10:09 AM, September 17, 2010  

Awesome! I used to play every day before I started distance running. I was actually "good enough." Somehow, having muscular legs does NOT bode well for DDR.

Anonymous,  10:54 AM, September 17, 2010  

Love how you got into the groove near the end. Lots of fun (though can be frustrating!)

RobbyB 8:47 PM, September 17, 2010  

I love that you can hear the door alarm that JP set off in the last clip.

"Feel it!"

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.