Professor Topless Strikes Again

>> Thursday, January 14, 2010

At the end of August, I posted this as "Friday Funny 51:"

Classes start on Monday. Yay. The College of Visual Arts, my alma mater and one of the schools where I teach, publishes a newsletter twice a year highlighting accomplishments of alumni, faculty, and staff. Here’s a little part of the current newsletter that mentions the CVA Triathlon Club:



On that same page is this photo (you saw this photo on my blog about a month ago):



First of all, of course the photo is “by Steve Stenzel” - did that need to be printed in the caption? Look at my arms coming out towards the camera as if I were holding it. Secondly, I’m pretty sure that no faculty or alumni have appeared topless in the newsletter, so consider me the first.

Big surprise there. ;) At least you can’t see my nip-nips.

Fast-forward to yesterday: I had back-to-back-to-back meetings at CVA to gear up for the new semester. At the last meeting, we were all given the newest CVA newsletter, and I had made another appearance. This time, I had my shirt on:



But then about 20 minutes later, in front of EVERY single FACULTY and STAFF member at the college, the President of CVA showed that topless image of me nice and big for all to see as part of her PowerPoint.



Some people cheered as she talked about the CVA Triathlon Club. I just leaned over to one of the History Professors next to me and said, "OK, I bet THAT'S the first time a faculty member has been seen TOPLESS in a school-sanctioned presentation!" The History Prof had to hold back from laughing too hard.....

13 comments:

chris 7:47 AM, January 14, 2010  

I have this weird feeling that you are topless a lot...I don't know.

Kim 7:50 AM, January 14, 2010  

next year you should try to have a bottomless picture featured in the newsletter :)

CoachLiz 8:07 AM, January 14, 2010  

Why do I have a strange feeling that Team Happy Pants may be seen in a school-sanctioned presentation???

Anonymous,  8:46 AM, January 14, 2010  

Cute! Glad to hear the club is going for another year.

K 9:58 AM, January 14, 2010  

At least you are a fit faculty member with his shirt off. If they showed the average prof with his shirt off, well, I might have to be sick.

Carolina John 11:53 AM, January 14, 2010  

that's a good one! too funny steve.

Anonymous,  1:16 PM, January 14, 2010  

I think there is something seriously wrong with you

gene 1:37 PM, January 14, 2010  

yea, i am glad it wasn't the picture from your Christmas post....my therapist thanks you for that one.

Julie 2:13 PM, January 14, 2010  

Oh my God Steve! Steve, Steve, Steve.....sigh. You are such a Goofy:) Have a good day!

Anonymous,  4:16 PM, January 14, 2010  

Nah! For all we know, you're wearing PASTIES in this one.

Much more interesting stuff, elsewhere.

Now, "pantsless prof" -- that really would be pushing at the envelope, at least a little.

That one of you, flat on your stomach with your can in the air, in nothing but a thong, and a little arrow conveniently directing the naive/innocent viewer where to click the mouse....

Now, if you could somehow work one of those cats into it too, that really would be something for PTA Night at Freedonia University, wouldn't it, girls?

Lucinda 4:41 PM, January 14, 2010  

hehe. History professors are awesome :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.