Friday Funny 66: An Inappropriate Gift from a Student

>> Friday, December 11, 2009

This past week, an unnamed student at one of the unnamed colleges where I teach walked up to me near the end of class.

Student: "Hey Steve, I’ve got a present for you."

Me: "Oh great! What is it?"

Student: "Here..."

I held out my hand. What did the student hand me?



Nice.

When I told Pharmie about it later that day, I mentioned that it wasn’t even expired. She said (loudly), “We are NOT using a condom from one of your students!” OK. I suppose.

To make me feel better, Pharmie bought me some gum:



p.s. I didn’t mention the sex of the student because it was a dude.

p.p.s. The “Happy Gum” tasted horrible...

p.p.p.s. ...so did the condom.

10 comments:

Coach Liz 7:43 AM, December 11, 2009  

Ok, I am laughing and wincing at the same time. I only got Dollar Store glazed ceramic elephants and jars of Hershey's Kisses from my students when I taught.

The Happy Gum was funny. Props to your wife.

I did NOT need to know that the condom tasted horrible. GACK!!!

p.s. race report is up.

Jamie 7:50 AM, December 11, 2009  

But which one makes better bubbles/baloons?

sRod 8:41 AM, December 11, 2009  

Why do you know that the condom tasted horrible?

trimybest 8:55 AM, December 11, 2009  

I see that condom is ultra lubricated. Perhaps if you wore it as a sock your feet wouldn't get horrible blisters when you run.

Think about it.

trimybest 8:55 AM, December 11, 2009  

I see that condom is ultra lubricated. Perhaps if you wore it as a sock your feet wouldn't get horrible blisters when you run.

Think about it.

Mike Russell 11:33 AM, December 11, 2009  

Could your student have been looking for "extra credit"?

Amytrigirl (aka Amybee) 11:45 AM, December 11, 2009  

Oh my heavens!

by the by, I'll be out of town next week and will be missing your big give away! BUMMED about this one but will watch for the next one.

Anonymous,  6:05 PM, December 11, 2009  

New FEET! for Christmas....

Missy 6:33 PM, December 11, 2009  

But it was ribbed...for her pleasure and she didn't even want to TRY it!?!

Iron Pol 9:42 PM, December 18, 2009  

You're not giving a test in the near future, are you? Perhaps the "gift" was just a request...

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.