iPhone Apps for Runners / Cyclists / Triathletes

>> Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Makes me wish I had an iPhone. Some of these are pretty sweet!!

And here's some more. Some are repeats, but some are pretty interesting.


trimybest 8:30 PM, October 13, 2009  

i have buddy runner on my g1. since i got my garmin i never use it anymore but it was super accurate. i tested it while driving!

Kristin 8:38 PM, October 13, 2009  

Very cool, thanks for sharing!

Mark 9:16 PM, October 13, 2009  

iPhones are difficult to carry when you run, so I don't recommend any of the tracking programs but the one app on the list I swear by is TriCalc, one of my most used apps on my iPhone.

Chloe 5:48 AM, October 14, 2009  

I agree with Mark - Iphones are hard to run with. Specially when It's 100000 outside (like it is in freaking FLA right now). But the nutrition apps are awesome and very helpful!

Adam 11:46 AM, October 16, 2009  

You know, you really aren't helping my hold out of trying to NOT get an iPhone. In fact, I may go look at them this afternoon.... :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!


Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2016 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.